Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Learn how to love now


If a men empty his purse into his head, no men can take that away from him.the investment in KNOWLEGE always paid the best intrest..for me, I strongly agree on this and I wanna add in one more investmentwhich to me i feels that is really worth investing is HEALTH...U agree with me dont u??..Simply because i lost 3 of my dearly love one just because they fought a battle with cancer and liver failure ..they lost the battle .U know the price of it, they will be gone forever.Had you ever say the one I love most is my parents/ or The one i love most is my wife/my husband, for parents of course their love ones are their children. Yet had u even think of one day just because of sickness u lose them....how will u feel, see them suffering while they are moaning in pain becos of cancer due to chemo, being amputed limbs becos of diabetes,inner bleeding because of viral infection for exp. HEP B liver failure...Are u waiting till all this things happen to ur love one , then wat u can do is to just pray for them and blame the whole world .NO!! Everone has a dream , for some of the parents their dreams is to see their son/ daughter to live well, to have the best/bring them oversea/ being graduate from UNIVERSITY/ being independent to be able to contribute to the soceity/ getting married/ to start a family/to be healthy /for some their very simple one dream is to be with their children by their side....Yet somethings becos of sickness they lost one another...their dreams which they have wouldnt be there anymore....HAving the right knowlege, to gain the wisdom, to chose the best for ur love one .Will be the best present u going to give them this year 2008 CHRISTMAS Season....LEARN TO LOVE THEM......What i can do for u is to give u all this CHERISH,CONCERN ,LOVE,SHAREWhat u can do for me is to give me this TRUST & CHOICE......LOVE ;XINYI

No comments: