Friday, September 12, 2008

Self development

As for me, I dont really get in touch into self development untill the age of 25.
To me , to develop myself is to attend courses, to get the knowlege and thats all using the cert from the course to get a better job, thats all.

And I really HATE study, and I don read books, I only read magazines. For years many many years, i don read book espacially story books,book that provided me knowlege.
Untill year 2008 , my cousin jacklyn ask me to get this book TUESDAY WITH MORRIEs -mitch albom. GREAT!!! You know what , I took almost 1week to read finish the book, and guess what I am proud of myelf cos i donT even touch story book and its the first story book since so many years of not reading /or i Can say i choice not to read,yet i finish reading the story and i read twice,three times. Since than I go to MPH/Kino to get great books and I force myself to read at least once per week. Its a habit that I want to have .Its hard in the beginning but what really keeps me goes on and not give up is THE LIFE I WAN TO HAVE -a gal who live day by day aimlessly. Cos I believe everyone should have a dream/goal.....
Maybe to some of you, its nothing you can even read three books a day.Really as for someone like me don even give myself a chance to read something which will enriched my life, i really regret that i bascially wasting my time on things which dont do me good yet i dont even gain from it.

Since then i start to make my life more enriching I attended courses like POE, and even found a website that I fallen in love to it.


Its "SUCCESS UNIVERSITY"

Its a website that open my mind up, and I can improve my life thru it.

Since than, I start to LEARN how much I donT know in my life and the range of training programms which save me tonns of money$$$$.

LIKE WHAT JERRY CLARK'S SAYS

Dont ask for life to be easy, ask for life to be worth it.

Failure cost a Millions but Success cost Pennies
You can pay the price of success or you can pay the price of failure, the choice is yours.

No comments: